Seth Noble's Rants
On occasion I have been known to pontificate at length about the
problems of the world. It has been suggested by several people that I
write these diatribes down somewhere (probably so that said
people would not have to listen to them). Thus my Rant page. This site
will grow with with my angst. I won't claim to be an expert on
everything I write about, nor will I claim to spend many hours
researching each issue (although I'll be sure to let you know if I do).
These are just my opinions, some of them no doubt written while not in
the clearest state of mind. Hate mail will be prosecuted. Constructive
criticism may be posted or ignored.
For my latest musings,
see my blog.
- Beer Flies Like a Shoe
- June 24, 2003
- A message from the bar.
- The Politics of Conflict
- January 27, 2003
- Politics really has gotten worse.
- Who's money is it anyway?
- November 21, 2002
- A simple solution to the Estate Tax debate.
- Survey Says...
- November 20, 2002
- Surveys and statistics have become nothing more than another form press release for whomever has an issue to pound.
- Crappy Crappers
- September 1, 2002
- Most people don't like to talk about it, but its time for the suffering to end.
- Dumbass Postal Critters
- August 16, 2002
- We all know that the Post Office is incompentent, but do they have to do it on purpose?
- The Pyramid Scheme Of American Jurisprudence
- June 5, 2001
- I've been too busy to write up a proper rant lately, so my buddy Ted has vented his spleen on the issue of Class Action Lawsuits.
- The Internet is NOT Different
- March 12, 2001
- The key to understanding new technology is to realize that we've seen it all before.
- Stupid Light Bulb Tricks
- September 9, 2000
- Everything you never wanted to know about choosing a light bulb.
- Bandwidth Suppliers are Idiots
- July 30, 2000
- Why I have both DSL and cable modems.
- Who is Really Responsible for the DoS Attacks?
- March 1, 2000
- What is all this about DoS and what should be done about it?
Seth B. Noble -